Thursday, January 27, 2011

25/10

Tuh ! Now my moms comes to follow me in the room feeling pity -_- ..now her bumbass boyfriend is back in the house ..smh I knew this shet was gonna happen..idk why I ask suprised at all -_-

Smmfh

Sometimes I feel I write alil too personal on blogspot ..but its so boring to always talk abt just basic stuff ..I like expressing my mind through whateva ..nd ima say wat I feel ..is not like anyone hardly reads this anyways ...

My sista ova there in the room wit her ex bf ..sometimes I don't get her ..the other day she talkin abt how faithful she wanna be to ha man ..nd she ova here wit ha ex all hugged up nd shet ..I mean idc that's her but I see why niggas can't trust females eitha ..but then again she's young ..me nd my sister are like TOTAL complete oposites ..thru eyes I'm viewed as "the good one ." ..nd she's viewed as the bad one ." .. I don't think she's bad ..just more fast then iam nd hardheaded ..like I cried

No comments:

Post a Comment