Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"all i do is win "

" when u make it to the top after being downlow for so long ..u gain back the power of knowing ur the best."
so i aint gonna front my reportcard was not so good but it wasnt odee bad either.I didnt wanna look at it but evetually i had to..i spoke to the councelor & he told me that in this last semester frm now to june if i get my stuff together i can be a june graguate..that if i had past my last semester i cudve been out by right now..i was likw wow..im freakin stupid..now im def determined to get that dimploma..theres no if nd's or butss for me at this point..especially now that I KNO i have a chance nd terry's willing to help me with the regents for june..& i KNO for fact i can passs it..This is making me wanna set more goals for myself..i refuse to stay sitting around any longer..i wanna set goals me & accomplish them because I KNO i can..sometimes you gotta think about how much u want something & if you kno how much you want it , u aint gonna think abt how u gon get it, u just will as u do watchu have to do..so im ready to win ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment