Thursday, January 6, 2011

its deeper than rap

Rap always was intresting part of hiphop to me but neva saw myself into it so much to convert my poetry into rap
Some people take rap as dissing others , rapping abt money,cars nd what they kall "hoes." But to me that's not what raps abt .. What is rap when ur whole life storys nothing but a lie ? What's rap wen there's no feeling nd meaning to everything you say ? What I've learned when it comes to spittin what chu write comes along with feeling , confidence, metaphors, u noe comparisons nd shet ..life facts, u kno REAL shit ..when u tell the truth u get more respect for the real stuff u right that other people can relate too nd even connect to it wheatha they been thru it or not ..I always been that poet girl until someone introduced me to the next step in where I was able to take my talent ... So rap is not just rap..is not cars, big chains nd gettin hipe ..flashin money in videos with chicks shakin ass .. Its deeper than that .. Its deeper than rap ..

No comments:

Post a Comment