Thursday, January 6, 2011

jan 6th_

So I just wokeup from staying up on the phone wit this nigga loso ..he really talks different then how he really acts tho ..he wants me to take him serious but I truely don't kno yet..he just looks like that ultimate playa type nd he's askin me to give em that chance to prove he's not that type ..I can't trust guys at all in general ..I just can't ..only guy I can trust is my bestfriend Cj nd I haven't spoken to him in wild long .So we had a good conversation but that can be a put on act ..so let's just see ..nd this other boy leo I was kool wit talking to him until he told me he had recently came out of a relationship 4 months ago but the relationship lasted 2 years -_- then his boy goes 3 years ..I'm like wtf ..oh noo I'm not tryna get into nothing like that ..no sir!
I know how those sittuations can end up
Then there's charlie ..that's my boo ..but I got douts abt him as well ..like I got people on the side I talk to other than him but if we eva got serious it don't look like he'd be faithful ..he seems like the type for me to have around on some "holla if u need me" Type shit ..on some lovers nd friends stuff ..I mean I won't judge but hand jestures are clear enough to read a person lol so ..yea...

No comments:

Post a Comment