Thursday, January 13, 2011

Oh em gee ! Smh

So lastnight ..well around 3am ish is what you can say imani friend the one I met wen went to 106 nd park had put his bbm on my phone nd I sed okay cause he seemed kool other then the fact that his lip looks like they smashed it wit a hammer...but enyways he seemed cool nd I was freezin so he allowed me to put my hands into his pocket , I was cold ask fck waitin in line , idk what he thought the connection was ..I wasn't feelin it but I knew he was into me ..like I said us girls just know ! ..sometimes we can't tell as much so sometimes we just play along..let it play itself out nd don't say nothing but trust me we know ..all the body language talkin saids it all ..lml but nah this boy was on some pity stuff abt gettin hurt or not finding dique "a girl like me ." -_- but umm it DEF wasn't workin ..so I kept like fckin it up ..wen he wud ask me ..u want ur soulmate or sum bullshit there .I'd say I dnt believe in soulmates ..or he'll be like have u eva got hurt ..I'd be like yea but I'm over it ..life goes on ..u live nd u learn nd its like he was gettin frustrated nd it was funny lmfao
Then he puts a status talkin abt stef supposed to hit me up -_- as if smh then wen I put I'm going to sleep he hits me up -___- ..nd this crazy ass made up a story saying he got jumped nd he can't stop bleeding nd all this extra shit ..I barely know him but I was type concerned abt that nd then I stop feelin pitty when he started saying I need u hear to hold me nd if I wud come -_- ..I was beginnin to feel like he was lying then he told me wow u wudve let me die in blood nd etc ...nd that I'm a cold gurl nd all this bullshit ..I'm like wtf this nigga on sumthin ..he kept hittin me up on some I hope I didn't lose u as a friend ..I didn't even respond smh ..idk why I haven't even still deleted him ..he acts like a cyko nd in person he seemed mad cool smh ..so yea its def slow for him ...

so today I go back to school ..sheesh mr logan is gonna choke nd drop kick me :(
I'm dum scared lmaooo fck it tho .

No comments:

Post a Comment