Thursday, January 13, 2011

Just woke up ... 12:53pm

Pissed off cause my name is already put into shit nd idk how .. Nd I'm hearing is from my sisters lil ex who's abt to get punched in the mouth if he dnt keep my name out of it ..but anyways that's a whole another different sittuation .. Wokeup nd noone is home ..computa aint even on I can atleast write a song or put up the blogs I write but ima get on as soon as my moms get here thou ..my dad hipe now cause he got an itouch lmfao !
Wow, well I need to get that job nd wow my diet starts today..I'm ready thou to lose the weight ..I've decided 60 pounds would be way to much for me to lose nd I aint tryna be skinny ..still wanna stay thic but with a thin waist figure nd I know I can do it in 2 months ..so maybe like 2to 3 pounds a week ..so u can say I wanna lose around 35 to 40 pounds ..so I wud be around 120 ..this won't be easy but its my first goal that I'm most hipe nd im determined for it .. I think wen I lose this weight I want a short har cut wit blondish streaks ..I don't mean by real hair tho ..I'm do it in a weave to look like I cut my real hair but it rllt won't be tho lml ..for now I want to get me these huge triangle door knockers , some bumble gum color pink lipstick nd the same to match my nails wit a cute double fingered ring , nd I want eyelashes :D ..lml I noe niceee :) I'm lovin it tho ! The image in my head is thumbs up !

No comments:

Post a Comment