Monday, January 24, 2011

Sat.22/11

Feels like a sunday ..lol since I stood up alittle while on the phone nd then talking to my cousins abt boys , church ,nd etc ..
God forgive me but franklin is just starting to become REALLY annoying now ..I like him as a friend nd all but to a certain limit ..he's someone I kinda grew up with but wasn't close to like that .. Nd ughh eating this hashbrown was a big mistake cause now I feel like throwing up
So this friday is bebo nd henny's party ..I hope there's no beef or hopefully nothing goes missing cause I'ma be sick dick again
Dahm my whole upper body is odee sore from working out at the gym but that's good though .. So I have this sudden feeling ..nd its not a good one ..I've done let go of charlie , so were friends ..nd I'm abt to do the same with this last one ...something just doesn't feel right or in place ..like people say take a chance ..but how can you take urself into something that you're unsure abt ? Why wud I wanna jump into anything I have to dout ? Why jump into anything at all ?things takes its time ..everything fast and easy never comes good #imjussayin
I don't know abt anyone else but little things to me matter A LOT .. It can determine everything ..so the lil signs that don't sit right with me ..I don't let myself commit to nuffen .. nd on top of that .. Something new has come along ..a new feeling .. I don't wanna talk to much but ..all I know is that ima keep it to myself ..don't wanna spoil or messup how things are supposed to go ..lately this person has been on my mind nd I stay asking myself if he's even supposed to be there (to be continued )..believe me when I say I didn't see it coming ..it all seemed like a friend thing ..well at first ..nd then all these feelings came out of nowhere ..I'm like wth ..I wasn't paying to much mind to it at first but then as I started to see that person more things changed ..like I'm a werid girl ..I can be with the person chillin wit em nd I'm like ..okay I don't like em like I thought I did but then as soon as I leave nd like 2 days pass by that feeling is back again ..me nd my cousin was talking abt it lastnight laughing nd shet ..I constantly ask myself how could this come abt ?..it just strikes me how things happen ..you believe you gonna be with a certain person nd u end up feeling nd being in a different position then what you thought ..I be tryna egnore it ,tryna dubb it on some wateva shet but its just there like an annoying bee ..I'm not saying the feelings annoying but when u try to get rid of it nd shake it aint shit u cud do abt it , its just there ..nd either take it nd do something wit it ..or keep egnoring it ..I don't know what to quite do ..but when ur cool with someone you don't wanna fck that up feel me ..like I fear of it changing how cool we are , or fear of how wen a guy knows u feeling him they take advantage in the wrong ways or u get deaded nd so many other reasons that come along widd it nd abt telling em ? I'm not witt it ..lmao ..atleast not now ...guess I met em for ah reason nd only time can tell ..only person who I've talked abt this person so far been joshua , my besty,my sister, erika (my diary) nd that's it ..I think ..lol I had to tell someone ..it was driving me nutsss !! Lml ..even when I had other guys I would talk to ..I sed I would drop them all for him ..wen I told joshua he was like "wow" amazing ..this must be a special one ..lol ..I was like I guess idk..lml
I wouldn't say special yet ..cause I haven't got to know him like I want to ..I just know what he is ..nd alil imfo but not much ..lol

::ladylaviish ::

No comments:

Post a Comment