Monday, January 24, 2011

dear blogspot,

Who is he tryna fool ?
If he think I'm going to chase him he's stupidly smacked out his own mind ..I'm down to 0 with him like the jets versing the steelers 0 to 23 ... He's on 0 nd ima go to the other team where I can find me better .. Just when my looser joshua had told me give it a chance nd this nd that nd don't play with his heart ..smfh ..nd I clearly said to myself the feeling aint right so I don't wanna go wit it yet which is why I love myself so much cause I don't step my 2 feet into a bucket of mud I'm unsure abt nd on top of the fact that I was unsure ..I was confused because I started thinking about someone that I don't think I shud be thinking abt ..but I just do ..he pops up nd when I try to brush it off nd front like its just a momentarily thing I started realizing it was more then that .. Didn't know how to approach it but neither did I egnore it ..it was alil stronger than anything I felt for any of the guys I was talking to ..nd he wasn't even one of them but as if now I'm relieved ,type upset nd wanna slap that shit outta da otha 1 but more of pat to myself on the back

No comments:

Post a Comment