Monday, January 24, 2011

TUH !

So he's on his lil shit posting away ..I kinda did it too but things needed to be said ..idc
Now he claims he didn't do nothing wrong smfh .. Its w.e tho ..THIS is EXACLY why I have flows ..nd I don't allow myself to get too attached ..yea I get boy crazy but boy crazy doesn't mean gettin all heart glued ..I just happen to love the opposite sex that's all .. Didn't even feel like working out today from how cold it was in my room smh ..I'm bak on it 2moro thou
I never thought I would say this but I'm in need of gettin smacked ..like just clear my mind nd all ya know ..I forgot I was still talking to loso too smh ..cut that off too ..fck it cut them all off ..I feel so empty ..I told joshua mannn I'm dolo now
Lmao nigga was like " yea ok" that won't be for long ..I've been dolo since christmas ..its so easy being a gurl ." Lmfao I love that looser yeo .lml ..I truely wudnt know wat to do without him ..he makes me feel better wen I'm down nd keeps it a buck ..god drew me closer to him for a reason ..that's my looser 4 life ..lol ..enyways wrote a funny ass rhyme from how angry I was lastnight ..lol I was laughing at it this morning ..lmao
I felt better this morning .. "He" that mystery guy was on my mind ..ughhh ..he so like rough wit it tho ..(Not like that) ..like he seem like the type that wud treat chu like a odee homeboy ..I mean I knt blame him cause then again he don't know nothing yet but still ..lol ..so lemme give ya alil hint to how he looks ..his hair is blond .. His eyes are blue , his skin is green nd his ears are pink ..lmaooo yea I noe ur like wth !!! That's what ya fckers get for being nosey ..ofcourse I'm not tellin ya !!! *stickin out my tongue * haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment