Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Just imagine. . .

Just imagine , if things didn't occur ..what if it wudve took alittle longer ..crushing on you was the fun part cause ur wanting nd striving for what you want , don't get me wrong ..what's going on right now is even better ..wen you hold me ..I say in my mind ..is this really happening ..neva thought it would actually happen..not that it wudnt happen but its actually happening ..lol if tht makes any sence ..lol
I don't know how to explain that feeling wen ur hands touch mine ..nd when u hold tightly ..its something I feel in my gut ..its a good thing though ..lol ..before anything the flows thing is what I was doing ..with those guys it neva started off with a friend thing ..it was straight let's talk "like that." So the beauty of this was just the focus we had on music ..& how cool u was" ..Always had "options" to see who fit that place of being with me ..I was up to like 3 niggas nd feeling u ..I lost focus on them .. Wen it came down to one I was dying for an excuse to just drop him (lmao) he wud just ask me out nd I wud change the subject .. Lol ..idk where these feelings came from but I guess the attraction was just there .. Wen it comes to you ..I don't think abt having any options..I just can't do it with you .. I feel as if I'm already commited to you in some werid way.. I've gotton into the habit in telling other guys nah I got a man ..just so I dnt have to explain to them wat it is wit us ..nd make em think they still have a chance in comin in between for them to get their put in's ..cause there's no coming in between now . ..

Siqned - ℓadyℓaviish
ℓove `& Rap ♡

Just expressing thoughts ...

No comments:

Post a Comment