Tuesday, February 15, 2011

`what i look for ..♡ ( valentine's Day ) 14|11

Sitting across from eachother today I couldn't even look you straight in the eyes nd speak abt what I wnted in a guy because it was both obvious that were hoping to look for what we wnt in eachother..but I wnt what everyother gurl would wnt as for,A good man to roll beside her through thick nd thin holding her down how he can, I believe between couples it should be 50/50 on each behalf ..well after a while in the beginnin that guy got it ..lol . At times I'm not gonna lie people do worry abt looks nd etc.. Nd I at times i do as well but it aint my main focus ..personality changes the whole angle of what we look at.. I wnt a guy I can talk to like a homie ..someone I'm comfortable with ,same as you accept me every bit of me that iam ..flaws nd all
The good nd with the bad ..someone who doesn't mind doing something for you ..like if I decide one night to go to church or go to a family gathering he'd be glad to join me ..someone loyal , faithful , commited, loves to go out nd have fun , wud watch chick flicks movies with me , someone to carry them selves well ..someone to want to get far in life as much as I do ..for us to encourage one another to thrive for what's right,thrive for the best.. For us to help one another in everything ..nd when we argue we dnt walk away from eachother but sit there nd work it out the best way we can .. Wanna be able to trust nd have someone protect me as well as how they will with they moms ..
Not runaway from they're problems but face them ..just go for the best in every angle , be real wit eachother ..keep no secrets ..someone not afraid to put me in my place from time to time if I'm doing wrong ..respect eachother , understand one another ♡...

No comments:

Post a Comment