Thursday, January 13, 2011

1;17am

Today the show from the game was on point ..its really good I can't wait till next week .. Shit is getting good ..whoeva doesn't watch it is buggin nd dnt kno what they missin deadass ..now I'm here watching my other show ghosts whispers ..this is my shet :D ..so today I was maccin wit loso(dominican leo ) nd I seen danny too they wild cool nd shet , fcks wit them ...but I dnt see loso like that ..as much as I thought .the friendship thing with us is way better :) but yea enywaysss ..umm yea that hott ass shower was odeee waveyyy ..lol like I needed that ..I don't know what's really good but I been havin constant sleepless nights ..only person that stays up is my looser joshua ..I talk to him about everything..like I trust him odee more then any guy besides my bestfriend cj nd my besty diana nd my diary erika ..he's like my male perspective for anything ..nd I'm the female one ..wen we both need advice we exchange ..lol its pretty cool cause u kno ..its a guys thoughts not a thought of a female like an example of how ju already think ya know. Love that nigga to death :) nd my dad pissed me off today ..he's always saying how he's gonna do want thing nd he does another ..he deadass left me waiting for that phone call ..like I really need him to support me smh ..but its whateva you know ..ima do things myself.. Yo this ghosts wispers shit is crazzzzy moeeee !!! I'm done wit this blog for tonite ...show is too good ..I'm abt to txxt joshua to get on it lmaoooo
Peace :D

No comments:

Post a Comment