Thursday, January 13, 2011

when a woman loves...

So I wokeup one morning so emotional ..I don't know what it was ..think it was like last month nd I just stood in bed listening to this song over nd over nd over .layed bak replaying flashbaks in my head that had me relating to this song , I stay asking myself the same freakin questions I stay contridicting myself too all the time .. I tell myself things enough times to believe myself as what I say it is ..is it normal ? Idont know but I do believe is for my best nd when I'm doing better nd taking a step ahead .it comes infront of me to make its self noticed ..but this time .I jumped over it like it was never there ..nd I didn't care
Life told me take a left or a right ..direction determines what ur future holds nd as soon as I took a day at a time to love myself ..I respected myself more It all became easier <3 if I can do it , like I neva thought I wud , then so can u !

No comments:

Post a Comment