Thursday, January 13, 2011

What I hate

You know what I hate abt certain females ... When a certain guy is tryna get with them or was with them ..so they either fronted on them or cheated on them nd when they see them move on they want him -_- .. I could agree nd admit that I have fronted on guys ,regreted it nd wanted them but neva cheated to then want them to mess up what he wanna have with someone who wouldn't hurt them .. I stay afraid of that with that sometimes wen I talk to certain guys .. Like if a guy had a recent relationship that lasted a long time then I wouldn't get involved wit that for the simple fact that if she wanted him back she wud have better chances of taking him away from where he's at wit me to be back wit her..so selfish how females can be ..lol but its all up to the guy thou lml

No comments:

Post a Comment